|Business Summary||We manufacture, propose and sell the products listed below to manufacturers and manufacturing and sales stores of religious articles; designers of Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines; and architectural designers:
1. Natural rhus lacquers produced in Japan and abroad;
2. Natural rhus lacquer-related articles and oil paints;
3. Processed laminated plywood of natural origin and special polyester resin-processed laminated plywood that meet the needs of a wide variety of fields, ranging from religious goods to architecture; and
4. Rhus lacquered construction materials (YamakaDraw).
In addition to the above items, we are engaged in:
5. Activities by which our end users can experience YamakaDraw.
|Name & Brand of the Products, etc.|
|Aspects and/or features of the product||We operate a lacquer business in Osaka, birthplace of Japan's rhus lacquer wholesale trade. We have been working all the way to convey the concept of "rhus lacquer," a symbol of age-old traditional culture handed down from our ancestors, to "children who look to the future and to you who live today," having created YamakaDraw, which suits the modern lifestyle.
Why not try to feel and experience YamakaDraw yourself!
|Information of the main materials, costs and filed of use|
|Photograph of the Product||
|Accreditations for your plants or qualities by authority|
|Patents, if any (domestic or international)... Yes or No|
|Corporate name||Yamaka Limited Company|
|Headquarters Address||Post cord (zip code)||547-0035|
|Address||1-2-30 Nishiwaki, Hirano-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|Branch Office Address||Post cord (zip code)|
|Year of Establishment|
|Name of the Representative||Mr. Kaichi Yamada|
|Paid-in Capital||10,000,000 yen|
|Name||Mr. Kaichi Yamada|
Copyright (c) 2009 Osaka Foundation for Trade & Industry